Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Defense Of...

In Defense Of… is a segment in which the author searches for redeeming value in something society has deemed completely reprehensible. Clarence Darrow would understand.

Today's victim: Mary-Ann, aka Dawn Wells of Gilligan's Island fame, who was recently arrested for pot possession (four half-smoked joints) on the way home from her surpise 69th birthday party.

When I'm 69, I will be telling everyone "fuck off!" before they can even get a word in edgewise. Except my possible grandchildren, to whom I will hand $100 bills on the sly for sneaking me alcohol, cigarettes (I plan to start hardcore smoking at 65, because, why not?), and White Castle. Because that's my right as an old person.

You just don't arrest old people for smoking weed. It's in the constitution. Show some respect to your elders. And Mary-Ann, next time you decide to toke up, don't drive. You must be rich enough from Gilligan's residuals to afford a driver, at least.

Posted by: Brittany
Story and Photo: TMZ

No comments:

 
Contact Us