Saturday, March 8, 2008

Musical Hotness: María Daniela y su Sonido Lasser

I have a new musical obsession, María Daniela y su Sonido Lasser . They are a Mexican duo comprised of a D.J. Emilio Acevedo and a singer María Daniela Azipiazu. Their music can be described best as high energy sugary Electro-Pop. The duo are what is hot on the Mexican electronic seen (or so I think). Starting in 2003, they have already completed their sophomore album, Juventud En Extasis as of December 2007. If you like this music I strongly encourage you to go on the record label Nuvo Ricos web site, http://www.nuevosricos.com/for more awesome music . I spent a good hour on the site looking at different stuff and downloading free tracks. It made me feel cool, like I was a cool Mexican hipster on electronic music seen (like those gals in the A.A. ads from Mexico City).



The music video below entitled Miedo, is from their first album and one of my favorite songs by the group.

Posted by: Imon
Photo : I have no clue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow my niece this is a really fun website nile and i are wathching this

 
Contact Us